Monday, June 30, 2008

More first month pics

We've been enjoying seeing Penelope grow! She weighed 9 lbs., 6.5 oz. at her one month check-up. She's started to pay attention to things around her - she plays in her "gym", follows the movement of the mobile in her crib, and looks at her reflection in the mirror at her changing table. Penelope napped for 45 minutes in her crib this past weekend. At 5 weeks, she's already growing up so fast!

Slingin' it!




First bottle - thanks Daddy!



Play time






Passed out!


Enjoying the backyard




Thanks for the tie-dye Marisa!



First BBQ @ Dr. Novitsky's


6 comments:

Marisa said...

She looks so great! I can't wait to hang out with Penny with her eyes open! :-)

Unknown said...

These pics are wonderful. We can't wait to meet her!

Robin said...

Beautiful parents--beautiful Penelope!!

lorrie kellogg said...

it was soooo good to see you. i miss you at school. Penelope is precious. she looks like a little pixy that you might find in a forest. and you both look so happy. it makes me happy!
see you soon
lorrie

Brent said...

HOLY COW! She looks so much like Sean! Usually I can't tell whom babies look like.

She's a cutie. So I guess that's like saying your husband's a cutie too. That's okay, I can admit it.

Unknown said...

Aubrey, Penelope is so beautiful. You both look so happy. I know that you are going to be a great mom. Can't wait to see her in person. I missed you at school. See you soon.