Penny is sooooo cute!!! I can hardly stand having to wait until October until I can see her and hold her again. I miss and love all of you! Love, Mom
Penelope is looking prettier each new picture. She looks like she is really getting to be aware of things going on around her.Thanks for making the pictures so easy to access. Love you all."No Moss Under Our Feet" Grand Pa and Grand Ma West
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Penny is sooooo cute!!! I can hardly stand having to wait until October until I can see her and hold her again. I miss and love all of you! Love, Mom
Penelope is looking prettier each new picture. She looks like she is really getting to be aware of things going on around her.
Thanks for making the pictures so easy to access. Love you all.
"No Moss Under Our Feet" Grand Pa and Grand Ma West
Post a Comment